Saturday 9 July 2011

Frock It! 10#

You are probably wondering if I started blogging just so I could play Frock It! (I'll admit, it was one influence.) With our crazy living situation during renovations, school holidays, work, landing another job (baking for a gallery), and being Mr. H's apprentice, I haven't had time to vent my thoughts to the world. Funnily, though, I have time to check out catchy frocks!

Now this week's Frock It! is what not to wear to weddings. I came across this frock when I caught Mr. H oggling at the recently crowned Miss Universe Australia, Scherri-Lee Biggs (don't you just love the spelling). There are multiple, obvious reasons why this dress would be inappropriate at any wedding. I don't think even the bride could get away with this one?


But, I love the dress, and Scherri-Lee looks noice!

1 comment:

  1. She looks just like me!

    Oh, wait.... no she doesn't. Not at all. Dammit.

    Great frock though.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting instantly increases your awesomeness!Thank you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...