Tuesday 12 July 2011

Listography: Top 5 Icecreams

I am joining Kate Takes 5 and her 'Listography' posse because I too like lists. I love the feeling I get when I cross something off a list. Mr. H hates lists, mainly because most of my lists are for him and to him, they seem endless. Men can be such drama queens!

Anyway, back to this week's Listography - top 5 icecreams. Here are mine.

1. Vanilla icecream in a plain, small cone.
But don't forget the 100 & 1000s.

2. Lemonade Icypoles. If it wasn't vanilla icecream in a cone, it was lemonade icypoles at parties. They're handy to have in your freezer should you come down with gastro.


3. Bubble 'O' Bill. The only time my brothers and I were allowed a Bubble 'O' Bill was on our summer holiday at Tuross Heads. Of course, we only wanted because of the bubblegum nose.

This is how they actually looked.



4. Golden Gaytime. When we were kids, the Golden Gaytime was the more expensive icecream and therefore for grown-ups only. I always wanted one but had to settle for the cheaper options (like Lemonade Icypoles). Dad always gave me a bite of his. "Awwwww.."


5. Recently, I have discovered the Skinny Cow icecreams in my endeavour to find a guilt-free after dinner treat. They are soooo yummy and soooo creamy.

And their logo makes me want to be a skinny cow (but without the cow bit). It make me laugh too.


There are a few honourable mentions: Bulla Frozen Yoghurt icecreams, Magnums, and I love Hokey Pokey icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting instantly increases your awesomeness!Thank you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...